Friday, August 12, 2016

Introduction

My name is Doryan Williams and I attend BC Rain high school. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I live with my mom, brother, sister, and niece. I love my family, but we disagree a lot. I stay isolated in my room most of the time to avoid with them. Things I like to do is play video games and text. My exceptions for this school year are to take advantage of the opportunities around my school, bring positive vibes around people, and set an example for the lower grade level. I want to pursue my dream to become a Freemason after I get a major in either psychology or the audio/video production.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Isiah Jones, I also attend B.C Rain high school, and was born in Mobile, Alabama. It is good that you love your family, so we have something in common. I like a person who try to bring a positive vibes around people. I hope you have good luck in your psychology or your audio/video production majors.

    ReplyDelete